Profiles Page Setup
The WP User Manager requires a profiles page to be created. This page should contain the profiles page shortcode. This page is required by WPUM and it's used across your site and linked when necessary.
The profiles page is the page where your members will be able to see their own public profile and other members profiles.
How to create this page
- Navigate to "Pages -> add new" into your WordPress dashboard.
- Create a new page and give it a title.
- Add the profiles page shortcode to the page content.
- Save the page
- Navigate to "Users -> WPUM Settings" into your WP dashboard
- Select the page you have just created into the option called "profile page"