Login Page Setup
The WP User Manager requires a login page to be created. This page should contain the login form shortcode. This page is required by WPUM and it's used across your site and linked when necessary.
How to create this page
- Navigate to "Pages -> add new" into your WordPress dashboard.
- Create a new page and give it a title.
- Add the login form shortcode to the page content.
- Save the page
- Navigate to "Users -> WPUM Settings" into your WP dashboard
- Select the login page you have just created into the option called "login page"