Generate reCAPTCHA API keys
To use reCAPTCHA you must generate api keys from the Google's recaptcha website. Api keys are free.
- Navigate to the recaptcha website https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html
- Click on the "Get reCAPTCHA" blue button in the top right corner of your screen.
- You are now required to login with your Google account, if you do not have one, register for a free account.
- Once you're logged in with your Google account, you will be presented with an interface to generate api keys for your website
Register your website
- In order to register a website, simply type anything into the "label" field of the form. For example you can type the name of your website.
- Type your website domain into the "Domains" field of the form, like displayed above.
- Enter your email address into the "owners" area of the form.
Once you've filled the whole form, press the "Register" button.
If everything is correct, you will be redirected to a new page with your new api keys ready to be used.
Take note of the site key and secret key: